Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Christmas gifts for sisters


I will preface this blog post with the fact that I obviously have been ignoring my blog and it has been a long time since I have posted anything about my two beautiful girls. They are getting so big and I am sad that time is going by so fast so I am going to try to make a conscious effort to post more often if not for others but even just for me so I can remember all the stories that go with the photos years from now.

This picture was taken Christmas morning and has a bit of a funny story to go along with it. We decided just a few days before Christmas to give each of the girls $20 to spend on a gift for each other. Garrison and Madalyn walked all over the toy section at target and Madalyn chose this fairy barbie to get for Mackenzie mean while Kenzie and I were also checking out all the toys in target and Kenzie decided the exact same fairy was the perfect gift for Madalyn. They both could not believe it when they opened the gifts and they had chosen the same thing for each other.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: