Friday, December 03, 2010

Christmas Card Time

It is the time of year to figure out my Christmas card....maybe even a bit late to still not have a plan about them, but better late than never I say.  Every year I think I will work on my cards over thanksgiving and get them out by the first of December that has yet to happen.  This year part of my hold up has been I am stumped for a card design.  Usually by now the idea has finally presented itself.   As those of you who receive a Christmas card from me know I usually send some cute and crafty homemade card, but this year I keep being drawn to the Christmas cards on the Shutterfly site and I am thinking that is what I am supposed to send this year.  Recently came across several friends who blogged about Shutterfly and got free cards so I figured why not these are the cards I like and if I can get them for free win-win.  I have received several cards from friends who used Shutterfly this year and was pleased with how they looked and I have used Shutterfly for other projects quite a bit lately like scrap booking- I like to do their 8x8 photo books and upload my digital scrapbook pages.  So I have things narrowed down pretty much now I just need to get the photos for the cards together which means getting my girls in their Christmas dresses for a photo shoot in front of our Christmas tree.  I do have a family photo picked out we may also use.

below is 2 designs I really liked and click below to get the info at Shutterfly about them.



I am also thinking about the idea of getting some Address Labels from Shutterfly to use because they are pretty cute and will save a good little bit of time!




If you have not narrowed down what you want to do for your cards you should definitely check out Shutterfly and don't worry I did not give away the surprise none of these are the design I am going to use....

No comments: